Saturday, January 3, 2009

I have a dream....3/1/09 5:47 PM

What's the story, Morning Glory?

Today a friend and mentor of mine said "Dream's tell the future."
You can't even imagine my excitement at the possibility of my dreams unlocking my future.
Last night, I had a dream I was someplace and lights were flashing all around me.
I couldn't make anything out, but slowly I realized I was on a red carpet, I looked down and I was in a long black dress with strapped high heels.I could feel heavy earrings hanging from my ear lobes and I looked up into the sky and on what looked to be a giant billboard it said:
"PredetorA."
"Unleash your inner demons..."
On the billboard there was a man around 18 or 19 years old standing in the middle, looking freaked out and crouched down in front of him was a girl with long hair, the color of dark chocolate.Her eyes were a brilliant sapphire color, made of
shards of cracked crystal but the rims of her iris's were turning black.
It was my novel, my novel. Being made into a movie!
I recognized the leading thespians; Sarah Bolger and Joe Jonas.
Journalists were running up the carpet to get an interview with me, it was the most amazing dream.....and as for the movie itself well lets just say it opened more plot ideas then I had originally.Now I have a surefire plot line and its gonna be great!
The mocks are coming up in February, for two weeks!
*Groan!*
Lots of study needed for this little homosapien!Hehe.
So, Mr. DMC was right, dreams can and do unlock future,why?
Because when you have a dream and you want it to be true that dream is the driving force needed to make your dream a reality.
*That should win an Oscar for cheesyness!

Until next time,
BJayy
xx





No comments: