Saturday, January 3, 2009

Movie Review: Twilight.

So, there's been a mixed reaction to the twilight movie.
You either, love it or loathe it.
I for one loved it!I thought it was amazing.
The running effects for the vampires was bad I admit but its really hard to do and it was a low budget film.
My favorite scenes were Bella researching the cold ones, the baseball, the makeout scene and the Prom with Victoria.Basically, I loved all of it.
Look out for the symbolism of the cover.
The apple in the hands, representing the forbidden fruit.
Edward picks up the apple(Like on the cover) and Bella takes it.
She has taken the forbidden fruit and there's no going back.

But some things did bother me.First off Kristen Stewart could have been more lively.
The love scenes she did really well but there were alot of scenes were she could have been more animated.
They thing that stood out most?Robert Pattinson.
Yes Ladies and Gentleman, Robert Pattinson was A M A Z I N G!
He brought so much more life into Edward,So many new and exciting sides.I always imagined Edward as very serious and troubled but Rob made him have them but be sarcastic, funny and charming at the same time.
I loved the way he delivered his lines. For example:
"Ignore Rosalie......I do."
LOL!
That was so funny.Another example:
"Money..Sex..Money....Cat?"
That was amazing!

I adored the sets aswell!
The baseball scene has to be the highlight of the movie, its shows the human side of the Cullen's not to mention the amazing backing score Supermassive blackhole by Muse!
Another kickass scene is were James is fighting Edward, The break away floor was ingenious!
It was truly a breath taking movie.I suggest everyone tweens and up to watch it.
I'm not only saying this as a twilighter but as a movie lover :)But I suggest you read the book first because it can get a bit confusing if you don't know the story line.

So Check it out.

Twilight, In cinemas nationwide now.

No comments: